The 12th round of the Ukrainian Premier League will open on Friday with two matches. In the first of them Chernihiv "Desna" will play at home with "Alexandria". The forecast for this meeting is presented to your attention.
Desnyans, having started this season so well, have already fallen back to seventh place in the standings, having won only 1 match out of the last eight. The current winless streak of Chernihiv began with the departure from the Ukrainian Cup from Metalist (1:2). After that, there were two defeats in the UPL - at home from Metalist-1925 (1:2) and away from Zarya (0:2). Last Sunday, Desna was content with a draw in the away match with Minaj (0:0).
Alexandrians do not have enough ammunition to seriously claim high places this season, although the efforts of Yuri Gura's team cannot be denied. A month ago, "Alexandria" incredibly offensively lost away to "Dynamo" (0:1), after which there were two victories – in the Cup over "Tavria" (3:1) and in the championship at home over "Mariupol" (2:1). Then Gura's wards failed to squeeze Veres away (0:0), and lost to Vorskla on their own field (1:2).
Statistics and figures
- Desna has a 4-match winless streak (1 draw + 3 defeats);
- In three of the last four matches of "Desna" in the championship, the bet "Total less than 2.5" was held;
- "Desna" has won 6 matches out of the last nine at home, losing only twice;
- "Desna" has won 4 matches out of the last seven full-time with "Alexandria", losing only once;
- "Alexandria" has won only 1 match out of the last four in the championship, losing twice;
- In three of the last four matches of Alexandria, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- "Alexandria" has won only 1 match out of the last five away matches in the championship, although it has lost only once.
"Desna" has been playing very successfully against "Alexandria" in recent years, but the current form of Chernihiv does not give confidence in their possible victory. The attack of Alexander Ryabokon's team is especially disappointing in recent matches, so the Desnyans themselves will have to focus on defense in order to count on a positive result.