In one of the matches of the Russian Football Championship, the players of Ural and Lokomotiv Moscow will come face to face. Which of the opponents will get the victory in the face-to-face confrontation? Our sports portal gives a forecast for this match.
"Bumblebees" are still barely able to score points. More precisely, they practically do not recruit them at all. In the round before last, the team had a draw with Rostov (1: 1), after which the team had 2 points on the account. Now "Ural" has the fewest points in the RPL, which corresponds to the last 16th place of the team in the national championship. It is worth noting that in the last round, Igor Shalimov's wards suffered a crushing defeat from Rubin Kazan. "Black-orange" conceded 4 unanswered goals, significantly worsening the difference between goals scored and conceded.
"Railwaymen" have 15 points in their asset after seven rounds. Together with Zenit, they share the title of the lowest-playing team of the Russian championship. Marko Nikolic's team managed to get hold of 4 wins and 3 draws. It is worth noting the fact that the "railwaymen" won in the last round against the "Wings of the Soviets". Francois Camano scored a double in the opponent's goal. At the same time, the best scorer of the team is Fedor Smolov, who managed to record six goals scored in his asset. In the middle of the week, the railwaymen held a match of the group stage of the Europa League, where they were able to draw with Marseille.
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Augustynyak (muscle injury), Yemelyanov (back injury) - both "Ural". Ze Luish (hip), Miranchuk (leg) - all Lokomotiv Moscow.
- Under question:
- Rybus (ankle) – Lokomotiv Moscow.
Statistics and figures:
- Lokomotiv is the favorite of the meeting;
- "Ural" lost 4 of the 5 previous matches;
- The Bumblebees have not won in the last 7 meetings;
- In the current season of the RPL, the Yekaterinburg team has not yet won victories;
- "Lokomotiv" does not know defeats in the last 9 meetings;
- Lokomotiv won 4 out of 5 previous matches against Ural.
Lokomotiv has historically played well against the Uralians. I don't see anything that can prevent the "railwaymen" from winning another victory over their opponent. Our bet will be in favor of the team from Moscow.