Manchester United and Arsenal players will compete in the next meeting of the English Football Championship. On whose side will the victory be in this confrontation? LiveResult.Ru gives a forecast for this confrontation.
The Manchester United players, after 13 matches played, are on the eighth line in the Premier League standings. The Red Devils currently have 18 points. At the beginning of the week, Manchester United, as expected, announced the appointment of Ralph Rangnik, who will be the interim coach of the Mancunians until the end of the season. However, in the next meeting, Ralph will not lead the team yet. He has not yet received a visa to work in the UK. It is possible that he will be able to resolve this issue only by mid-December. In the meantime, the Manchester team will continue to play under the leadership of Michael Carrick.
As for the Gunners, they are on the fifth line after 13 rounds, in which the team scored 23 points. After three defeats at the start, Arsenal produced an impressive winless streak, which was interrupted only at the end of November, when the Gunners lost to Liverpool (0:4). Last Saturday, Arteta's wards again won in the Premier League. This time the team defeated the Newcastle players 2-0.
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Varane (muscle injury), Pogba (hip) - all Manchester United. Djaka (knee), Kolasinac (ankle) - all Arsenal.
- Under question:
- Cavani (hamstring), Shaw (head) - all Manchester United. Saka (muscle injury) – Arsenal.
Statistics and figures:
- Manchester United - the favorite of the meeting;
- "Red Devils" have 1 win in 5 meetings;
- Arsenal have won 4 meetings in the last 5 matches;
- The last face-to-face meeting of the rivals ended with a score of 0:0.
In the last 5 meetings, Arsenal have not lost to their current opponent. In their current form, the Gunners have every chance not to concede to the opponent again and get three points in United's lair.