The ninth round of the Ukrainian Premier League starts on Friday. In the first match of the game day, Kovalevsky " Kolos "will play at home with Vorskla Poltava. The forecast for the upcoming meeting is presented to your attention.
Kolos finally managed to break a losing streak that lasted for more than a month and a half, because of which it was relegated from the Conference League, and also fell back into the company of outsiders of the UPL. Ruslan Kostyshin resigned from the post of head coach after 0:7 from Dynamo, and Belarusian Sergey Kuznetsov took his place, with which Kovalev immediately lost at home to Mariupol (1:3), but in the last round they managed to force an away victory over Ingulets (2: 0).
Vorsklans with an ambitious Yuri Maksimov are trying to compete for a ticket to European competitions. In August, they gave out a great stretch, earning 10 points in four rounds of the championship, but they still went to the international break after losing away to Zara (0: 1), and after the holidays at home they failed to defeat Desna (2:2), despite two quick goals. Last Sunday, the Poltava team outplayed "Minay" in their native walls, again coming close to the European Cup zone.
Statistics and figures
- Kolos has won only 1 match out of the last seven, losing three times;
- In seven of the nine matches played by Kolos this season, the "Total less than 2.5"bet was held;
- Kolos has a 4-match winless streak in home matches (2 draws + 2 defeats);
- Kolos and Vorskla have never played a draw in full-time matches before – 1 victory of Kovalev's team against four victories of Vorskla. In all these matches, the bet "At least one will not score"was held;
- Vorskla has lost only 1 match out of the last 12, winning 5 times;
- In four of the last five matches of Vorskla, the Total bet was less than 2.5;
- Vorskla has a 3-match winless streak in away matches (2 draws + 1 defeat).
Kolos should gain confidence after the long-awaited victory, but it is unlikely that it will run forward too aggressively on the kurazh, knowing that Vorskla is extremely dangerous in counterattacks. Poltava residents are also likely to act pragmatically. On this day, apparently, the first draw between these rivals will happen, and it will be inconclusive-0:0 or 1: 1.