In the main match of the ninth round of the Turkish Super League, which is scheduled for Sunday evening, the two best teams of the championship at the moment will meet – Trabzonspor will play Fenerbahce at home. We bring to your attention the forecast for this duel.
"Black Sea Storms" have never lost in the championship, but in September matches they got only an away victory over "Kasympasha" (1-0). In the other three matches, draws were recorded - at home with Galatasaray (2:2) and Alanyaspor (1:1), and away with Konyaspor (2:2). In the last round, the "maroon-blue" were able to break the resistance of Kayserispor on someone else's field (2:1).
Fenerbahce managed to lose one match in the current championship. After the September break, the Canaries first failed to beat Sivasspor at home (1:1), after which they lost to Istanbul Bashaksehir in the away derby (0:2). But in the last three rounds, Vitor Pereira's team won with the same score 2:1 – Hatayspor was outplayed on the road, and Giresunspor and Kasimpasha were at home.
Statistics and figures
- Trabzonspor has a 20-match winless streak in the championship (9 wins + 11 draws);
- In four of the last five games of Trabzonspor, the bet "Both teams will score" took place;
- "Trabzonspor" won only 1 match out of five home games played this season, but also lost only once;
- Last season Fenerbahce beat Trabzonspor twice in head-to-head matches - 3-1 at home with 1-0 away;
- Fenerbahce have won 7 matches out of the last nine in the league, losing only once;
- In the last four matches of Fenerbahce, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- Fenerbahce has lost only 1 match out of the last 19 away matches, winning 13 times.
Both teams had problems after the September international break. There may be problems this time too. The opponents will be afraid of each other, so the main focus should still be on the defensive game. Therefore, the scoring extravaganza in the match of the leaders of the Super League is not worth waiting for much.