On Monday, the seventh round of the Turkish Super League will close with two matches, in one of which the capital's Kasympasha will host Konyaspor. We bring to your attention the forecast for this match.
The Istanbul team started the new championship well, scoring 5 points in the opening three rounds, but the international break had an extremely negative impact on them. Jihat Arslan's team is now on a three-match losing streak, without scoring a single goal. On their own field, Kasympasha lost to Trabzonspor (0: 1), and on the road – Kayserispor (0:2) and Alanyaspor (0:2).
The Anatolian Eagles still manage to move through the season without defeats in official matches, although it is becoming increasingly difficult for them. In the last four rounds, we managed to win only once, after a two-week break in club football, beating Altai at home (3: 1). Then Konyaspor barely defended a draw with Giresunspor (0:0), after which they failed to beat Trabzonspor (2:2) at home, playing in the majority from the eighth minute.
Statistics and figures
- "Kasympasha" has a 4-match winless streak, and the last 3 matches were lost dry;
- In five of the six matches played by Kasympashi this season, the "Total less than 2.5"bet was held;
- "Kasympasha" has lost only 1 match out of the last five home games, winning three times;
- In five of the last six face-to-face matches between Kasympasha and Konyaspor, the bet "Both will score"was held;
- Konyaspor has a 10-match winless streak (5 wins + 5 draws);
- In four of the last five matches of Konyaspor, the bet "Both will score"was held;
- Konyaspor have conceded only 1 goal in their last five away matches.
Konyaspor has been walking on the edge in recent matches, barely avoiding the first defeat of the season. It may well be inflicted by the Istanbul residents, who have fallen into the relegation zone, and now they will certainly do everything possible not to reach the bottom.