In the match of the sixth round of the Turkish Super League, Konyaspor will play at home against Trabzonspor. We offer you a forecast for this meeting.
"Eagles of Anatolia" this season are characterized by unusual stability for themselves, having climbed to the fifth place in the standings. In the opening two rounds, "white-green" won, beating "Sivasspor" (1:0), and at home – "Istanbul Basaksehir "(2: 1), after which there was an away draw with "Adana Demirspor" (1:1). After an international break, Konyaspor defeated Altai (3: 1) at home, and last weekend signed a world record in a guest meeting with Giresunspor (0: 0).
The residents of Trabzon were not too upset about their departure from the Conference League from Roma" (1:2, 0:3). But now they can fully focus on the championship race in the Super League. On the domestic arena, the "maroon-blue" started with three victories, beat "Sivasspor" at home (2: 1), and on the road they finished with " Malatyaspor "(5:1) and" Giresunspor " (1:0). The first misfire occurred after the international break – Trabzonspor was satisfied with a draw with Galatasaray at home (2: 2). In the last round, Abdulla Avcha's team modestly beat Kasympasha away (1: 0).
Statistics and figures
- Konyaspor has a 9-match winless streak (5 wins + 4 draws);
- In three of the last four matches of Konyaspor, the bet "Both will score"was held;
- Konyaspor has an 8-match unbeaten streak in home matches (4 wins + 4 draws);
- Trabzonspor has a 17-match winless streak in the Super League (8 wins + 9 draws);
- In five of the last seven games of "Trabzonspor", the bet"Total more than 2.5" was held;
- "Trabzonspor" has a 3-match winning streak in away matches of the championship.
Konyaspor does not have such a selection of players that would allow them to stay in the leadership group for a long time, and all the points were scored with the middle and outsiders. In the last round, the Eagles failed to land a single shot on goal of the worst team in the championship, which may indicate the beginning of a crisis. "Trabzonspor" should score 3 points here.