In the early Saturday match of the fifth round of the Turkish Super League, Sivasspor will play Gazihehir Gaziantep at home. We offer you a forecast for this match.
Sivassets completely failed the start of the season. The team of Ryzy Chalymbay failed to reach the group stage of the League of Concertions, and also there is not yet a single victory in the championship. The Red-Whites first lost at home to Konyaspor (0: 1) and away to Trabzonspor (1: 2), after which they drew twice – at home with Geztepe (2:2) and away with Fenerbahce (1:1).
Gazisehir managed to start a little better than their rivals. In the first two away matches, they beat Fatiha Karagyumryuk (2: 3) and Malatyaspor (0: 2), between these failures, which is true, they scored a home draw with the national champion Besiktas (0:0). In the last round, Gaziantep beat Antalyaspor at home (2: 0).
Statistics and figures
- "Sivasspor" has a 7-match winless streak (3 draws + 4 defeats);
- In six of the last eight matches of "Sivasspor" there was a bet "Both teams will score";
- "Sivasspor" has lost only 1 match out of the last 17 at home in the Super League, winning 7 times;
- Last season, Sivasspor beat Gazisehir Gaziantep twice in head-to-head matches-2: 1 at home and 1: 0 away;
- Gazisehir Gaziantep won only 1 match out of four played this season, losing twice;
- In four of the last five matches of Gazisehir Gaziantep, the bet "At least one will not score + Total less than 2.5"was held;
- Gazisehir Gaziantep lost both previous away matches this season.
"Sivasspor" looked good after a two-week break in the away match with Fenerbahce. The team is coming out of a crisis, and in this match it must definitely score three points.