On Friday, as part of the fifth round of the Turkish Super League, two matches will be played at once, in one of which Malatyaspor will play Fatih Karagumryuk at home. We bring to your attention the forecast for this match.
The "red-yellow" are still distinguished by the fact that they absolutely cannot play with more cool teams. They have already lost outrageously - at home to " Trabzonspor "(1: 5) and away to "Besiktas" (0:3). But between these failures, "tigers of the East" managed to win twice in a row-away to " Geztepe "(1:0) and on their own field" Gazisehir Gaziantep " (2:0).
The Istanbul team looks more stable than their rivals, but still they have already lost points. After the opening home labor victory over Gazisehir Gaziantep (3: 2), they drew away with Rizespor (0:0) and lost to Besiktas (0:1). After the international break, the Karagumryuk team defeated Adana Demirspor (4:0) at home.
Statistics and figures
- Malatyaspor has won only 2 matches out of the last six, losing three times;
- In the last three matches of Malatyaspor, the bet "At least one will not score"was held;
- "Malatyaspor" has lost only 1 match out of the last eight at home, winning three times;
- In each of the previous four face-to-face matches between Malatyaspor and Fatih Karagyumryuk, the bet "At least one will not score"was held;
- Fatih Karagyumryuk has won 5 matches out of the last seven, losing only once;
- In the last three matches of Fatiha Karagyumryuk, the bet "At least one will not score"was held;
- Fatih Karagyumryuk has won only 1 match out of the last ten away matches, losing 5 times.
"Fatih Karagyumryuk" consistently plays poorly away. In two away matches this season, the Istanbul team did not score a single goal. In this case, they themselves have to bet primarily on defense, so there is a high probability of a lower total in this meeting.