On Tuesday, in the final match of the 12th round of the Portuguese Primeira Liga, Braga will play at home with Visela. We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
The Gunsmiths have dropped out of the European Cup zone, but they still have this match in reserve, thanks to which they can return there. Before the last round, the Brazhans had an 8-match winless streak in the championship, but it ended in Lisbon, where Carlos Carvalhal's team shamefully lost to Benfica (1-6). Braga was rehabilitated for the humiliating defeat after the November international break with a victory in the national Cup over Santa Clara (6:0), but a few days later lost in the Europa League away to Mityullanna (2:3).
Alvaro Pacheco's team is fighting for survival, only 1 point ahead of the danger zone. "Vizela" can't win in nine rounds in a row. But it is impossible to help the players in their efforts – they fight in every match, having lost only twice in these nine matches. At the end of October, the Viselians lost at home to Benfica (0:1), after which they drew twice - away with Famalikan (1:1) and on their own field with Estoril (1:1). After the November matches of the national teams, Pacheco's team sorted out the Portuguese Cup with Estrella (2:0).
Statistics and figures
- "Braga" has lost only 1 match in the last nine in the championship, winning four times;
- In the last four matches of Braga, the Total bet was more than 4.5;
- "Braga" has an 8-match winless streak on its field (5 wins + 3 draws), and the last 3 matches were won;
- "Vizela" has a 9-match winless streak in the championship (7 draws + 2 defeats);
- In the last eight matches of "Vizela", the "Total less than 2.5" bet was held;
- "Vizela" won only 1 match out of seven away matches played this season, losing three times.
"Vizela" very well rests in a match with strong teams, but only at home. On a visit, they defeated the assertive Sporting (0:3) and Vitoria Guimaraes (0:4). "Braga" is very powerful at home, and should cope with one of the outsiders of the Primeira Liga without any problems.