In the opening match of the seventh round of the Portuguese Primeira Liga, the current champion of the country, Sporting Lisbon, will host guests from Madeira-Maritima. We bring to your attention the forecast for this match.
"Sporting" seriously stalled after the international break, although it started a winless streak even before it, having hardly left away from a defeat in the match with Famalikan (1:1). Then in two home matches there was a draw with Porto (1: 1), as well as a crushing defeat in the Champions League from Ajax (1:5). Last Sunday, Ruben Amorim's team still managed to win, with a creak beating Estoril away (1: 0), thanks to a penalty kick realized in the middle of the second half.
The Madeirians have so far only one victory in their asset this season, having beaten Belenenses on the road (2:1) in the second round. After that, there was a heroic home draw with Porto (1: 1), as well as an away defeat against Estoril (1:2). After a two-week vacation, it was a shame for Maritimu to miss a victory on their own field over Aroka (2:2) at the end of the meeting, and in the last round they went away with a goalless draw with Famalikan (0:0).
Statistics and figures
- "Sporting" has won only 1 match out of the last four, but also lost only once;
- In seven of the last ten matches of Sporting, the "Both will score"bet was held;
- Sporting has a 33-match unbeaten streak in home matches on the domestic arena (27 wins + 6 draws);
- In six of the last seven full-time matches of Sporting with Maritimu, the "Total less than 2.5"bet was held;
- "Maritimu" has a 4-match winless streak (3 draws + 1 defeat);
- In four of the last five matches of "Maritimo", the bet "Both will score" was held.
"Maritimo "has already played well with Porto this season, and it may well compete for points with Sporting, which is currently not in the best shape, and will also keep in mind the upcoming away match with Borussia Dortmund.