As part of one of the matches of the Italian Football Championship, Juventus and Atalanta players will come face to face. Which of the rivals will get the victory in this confrontation? LiveResult.Ru gives a forecast for the match.
Juventus is on the eighth line in the Serie A standings, with 21 points on its account. In 13 matches, the team was able to win 6 victories, drew 3 times and suffered 4 defeats. In November, Allegri's team managed to defeat Fiorentina and Lazio. As part of the fifth round of the Champions League group stage, Turin lost to Chelsea with a big score, which moved the "old signora" to the second position in the group, but left with a ticket to the 1/8 finals of the tournament.
The players of Atalanta are on the fourth line in the table, having 25 points on their account. On the account of the "goddess" 7 wins, 4 draws and only 2 defeats in the national championship. In Serie A, Gasperini's team has not lost since October 3, and in the last two meetings managed to win over Cagliari and Spezia. As part of the match of the 5th round of the LCH, the Bergamasques drew with the Young Boys, and this result left Atalanta on the third line in the group.
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Danilo (muscle injury), De Scillo (knee), Ramsey (injury) - all Juventus. Lovato (muscle injury), Hatebur (broken leg) – all "Atalanta".
- Under question:
- Gosens (muscle injury), Zappacosta (ankle) – all "Atalanta".
Statistics and figures:
- The hosts are the favorites of the meeting;
- Juventus has 3 wins in 5 games;
- Atalanta has not lost for 7 matches;
- The last face-to-face meeting of the rivals was a friendly and ended with a 3-1 victory for Juventus.
In this match, we are waiting for a hail of goals scored. In a different way, as a matter of fact, the opponents do not know how to play. We will make a forecast for high performance for a solid quote.