Juventus and Roma players will come face to face in the central match of the Italian Championship tour. Which of the opponents will be able to win the next match of Serie A? Our sports portal gives a forecast for this meeting.
The current season has not started in the best way for the "old lady". The Turin team is not at all like the one in which Cristiano Ronaldo played. And the seventh line in Serie A at the moment is an indicator of the problems of the Allegri team. In its championship, the "old signora" shows very modest results, scoring only 11 points out of 21 possible. But the opening rounds of the LCH impressed. Torino were able to get victories over Malmo and Chelsea, leading their quartet.
Jose Mourinho's players are positioning themselves as one of the main contenders for the Scudetto. The only question is whether the "wolves" have enough strength and a fuse for the whole season, and the competitors do not think to relax their grip. At the moment, the Romans are on the fourth line in the standings, having 15 points scored in their asset. Recently, Wolves lost in the Rome derby to Lazio with a score of 2:3, as a result of which they were already 6 points behind the leading Napoli. In the last match of the national championship, the Romans were stronger than Espoli (2:0).
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Rabiot (illness) – Juventus. Smalling (hip), Spinazzola (achilles injury) - all Roma.
- Under question:
- Dybala (muscle injury), Morata (muscle injury) - both Juventus.
Statistics and figures:
- Juventus is the favorite of the meeting;
- Torino have won 4 previous meetings;
- Juventus has not lost for 6 matches in all tournaments;
- "Roma" has a 2-match winning streak;
- The last face-to-face meeting of the rivals ended with a score of 2:0 in favor of Juventus.
In this match, it seems to me, the opponents will be able to break through the total number of corners. The opponents show very high-quality football, and this will ultimately affect the number of earned standards.