In one of the matches of the next round of the Italian Serie A, the players of Lazio and Roma will come face to face. Which of the rivals will get the victory in this confrontation? Our sports portal gives a forecast for this game.
The players of Lazio this season do not yet look like a contender for high places in Serie A. The Eagles look like an average player of the Italian championship. Today, the Romans are located on the 7th line in the standings, having 8 points to their credit after five matches played. In the last round, Laziale could not get a victory in Turin from the local Torino, having painted a productive draw with the opponent – 1:1. The team's top scorer remains Ciro Immobile, who managed to score 6 goals at the start of the championship.
Jose Mourinho's team is one of the contenders to win the Italian championship, but it is not clear whether the "wolves" will have enough fuse for the whole season. At the moment, the Romans were able to score 12 points to their asset, which allows Roma to be located on the 4th line in the standings. In the last round, Roma were able to defeat Udinese on their own field with a score of 1:0. The only goal recorded by the club's newcomer – Tammy Abraham.
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Pellegrini (red card) – Roma.
- Adekanje (knee) – Lazio. Spinazzola (Achilles injury) – Roma.
- Under question:
- Zaccagni (muscle injury) – Lazio. Vigna (knee) – "Roma".
Statistics and figures:
- The opponents have approximately equal chances of winning;
- Lazio cannot win against their rivals for 4 meetings;
- "Roma" has won 4 meetings out of the last 5;
- The previous face-to-face meeting of the opponents ended with a score of 2: 0 in favor of Roma;
- The Wolves have won only once in the previous 5 games against the Eagles.
As a rule, a large number of corners are served in these meetings. Often more than 15. The basic total of the bookmakers starts with a value of 10.5 corners, which, it seems to me, the opponents will surely break through in the Roman derby.