In one of the matches of the next round of the Italian Serie A, the players of Juventus and Sampdoria will come face to face. Which of the rivals will get the victory in this confrontation? Our sports portal gives a forecast for this game.
Juventus players are openly failing the starting part of the season. It is worth noting the fact that by the start of the sixth round of the national championship, the team of Massimiliano Allegri is on the 12th line in the standings. "Old Signora" was able to win only in the last match of the Italian championship, defeating La Spezia with a score of 3: 2 in the hardest meeting. It is worth noting that during the meeting the Turin team was inferior to its opponent, but showed character and scratched out the victory. Now Juve is showing the worst start in the last 60 years of the team's existence.
The Genoese team also shows not the best results at the start of the season. The team of Roberto D'Aversa is on the 13th place in the standings. Only 2 points separate the guests from the departure zone. A misfire in the next round can lead to serious consequences, and the club may find itself in the red zone. In the last round of Serie A, Sampdoria met with Napoli and lost to their opponent in all respects – 0: 4.
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Artur (muscle injury, Caio (muscle injury), Chiellini (illness), Nicolussi (knee) - all Juventus . Gabbiadini (ankle) – Sampdoria.
- Under question:
- Verre (injury), Viera (injury), Ihattaren (injury) - all "Sampdoria".
Statistics and figures:
- Juve is the favorite of the meeting;
- The Turin team has a 3-match series without defeats;
- "Sampdoria" was able to win one meeting out of the last 5;
- The previous face-to-face meeting of the opponents ended with a score of 2: 0 in favor of the Turin team;
- "Old Signora" won 4 previous meetings against "Sampdoria".
It should be noted that in recent meetings, the Torino team has played confidently and reliably against the Genoese. A victory in the upcoming match will allow the "old signora" to break into the TOP 10 teams of Serie A. Our bet will be in favor of the Allegri team.