In the next match of the French championship, the players of Lorient and Metz will come face to face. Which of the opponents will get the victory in this meeting?
"Lorient" in the last season of the French championship took the first place in the standings, thanks to which it entered the elite division, where it managed to get 10 wins and 8 draws for 36 rounds. Such results brought 38 points and the 17th place in the standings. The gap from the relegation zone is only one point, which makes the victory in this meeting incredibly important for the hosts. After two successful games with Bordeaux and Angers, the hosts of this meeting lost to Lyon with a score of 1: 4.
Metz have strengthened their position after their debut season in Ligue 1. In the current championship, the "maroon" for 36 rounds were able to get 12 wins and 10 draws, which brought the team 46 points. Such results led the Messinians to the 10th place in the standings. In the last five matches, the team of Frederic Antonetti suffered 3 defeats, and also drew with Reims and defeated Dijon.
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Boisgar (hand), Delaplace (calf injury), Ilori (calf injury), Saunier (ankle), Fontaine (achilles injury) - all Lorient. Kabi (leg), Ngette (hip), Pageau (achilles), Cimbembe (surgery) - all Metz.
Statistics and figures:
- The hosts are the favorites of the meeting;
- Lorient have won 2 games out of the last 3;
- "Metz" managed to win only one victory in 5 games;
- In the first round, Metz defeated the opponent with a score of 3: 1.
For Metz, the result of the upcoming match is no longer of great interest, and therefore the team can play for its own pleasure, which can not be said about Lorient, which needs to win and break away from the pursuers who are eager to send the Merluzovs to Ligue 2.