In the next match of the French championship, the players of "Lille" and "Saint-Etienne"will come face to face. Which of the opponents will get the victory in this confrontation? Our sports portal gives a forecast for this game.
After 36 rounds of the national championship, the players of the "red-blue" have 23 wins and 10 draws to their credit. Such indicators brought the "Great Dane" 79 points and the first place in the standings. The gap to the second PSG is only three points. After a draw in the match with "Montpellier", "Lille" won against "Lyon", and also won confident victories in the matches with "Nice" and "Lens".
As for Saint-Etienne, the team of Claude Puel managed to record 12 wins and 9 draws, which brought 45 points and 11th place in the standings. After a home setback against Brest (1:2), the "white-green "defeated" Montpellier " and "Marseille". Both matches ended with a minimum score-2: 1 and 1: 0.
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Lihaji (calf injury) - Lille. Macon (knee), Modest (muscle injury), Mukudi( muscle injury), Moulin (muscle injury) - all Saint-Etienne.
Statistics and figures:
- The hosts are the favorites of the meeting;
- Lille have a 6-match unbeaten streak;
- Saint-Etienne have won their last 2 meetings;
- In the first round, the opponents drew 1-1.
"Lille" has no right to lose tournament points, as it is in the first position and is two steps away from the championship title. I believe that the "dogs" will be able to overcome their opponent and keep a head start of 1 ball.