In one of the matches of the 35th round of the English championship, the players of Aston Villa and Manchester United will come face to face. Which side will win this match?
The players of "Aston Villa" without much fuss finish the season, which turned out to be more or less successful for the team. Four rounds before the finish, the team from Birmingham is on the 10th line in the standings. In the last round, the "Villans" were able to win an away victory over "Everton" - 2: 1. Thanks to this outcome, the hosts were able to break a 3-match winless streak, and before that there were defeats from "Liverpool" and "Manchester City", as well as a draw with "West Brom".
As for Manchester United, the English lost in the middle of the week to Roma in the second leg of the 1/2 final of the Europa League – 2: 3. But this result did not affect the outcome of the match. The Red Devils advanced to the final thanks to a 6-point home win:2. In the Premier League standings, "MU" is still in second place, ahead of the players of "Leicester" by four tournament points.
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Trezeguet (knee) – Aston Villa. James (injury), Jones( knee), Martial (knee) – all Manchester United.
- Under question:
- Grealish (shin), Sanson (knee) - all Aston Villa.
Statistics and figures:
- Guests - favorites of the meeting;
- Aston Villa have a 2-match unbeaten run;
- The visitors won 3 matches out of 5;
- In the first round, the Red Devils defeated the opponent with a score of 2: 1.
Aston Villa will try to take the points away from United, but the Red Devils are noticeably stronger than the opponent. The fact that the Villans are playing on their own field will not help them to win. We bet on the success of the guests.