In the match of the 35th round of the championship of England, the players of "Brighton" and "Wolverhampton"will come face to face. Which of the opponents will get the victory in this meeting of the Premier League? Our sports portal gives a forecast for this game.
"Wolves" with 42 points are located on the 12th line in the standings, without serious motivation for the season. It will be extremely difficult for the team to rise, but it should not fall significantly either. Today, Wolverhampton simply finish the season, acting on the field at their own pleasure, winning victories over outsiders, and losing points in those games where the opponent plays objectively better. In the last round, the hosts drew with West Brom (1: 1), and therefore has not won two meetings in a row.
After 34 rounds, "Brighton" is located on the 15th line in the Premier League standings, with 37 points to its credit. The gap between it and the relegation zone is already 10 points, and therefore it is safe to say that the club has actually secured a residence permit in the English championship. Before the last round, Brighton played against Everton and Chelsea, and also lost to Manchester United and Sheffield United. In the last round, Brighton broke their unsuccessful streak, managing to beat Leeds 2-0 at home.
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Johnny (knee), Marcal (groin), Neto (knee), Jimenez (concussion) – all Wolverhampton. Lampty (hip), March (knee) - both Brighton.
- Under question:
- Ait Nuri (stroke), Boli (illness) - both Wolverhampton. Andone (hip), Lallana (calf injury) - all Brighton.
Statistics and figures:
- Guests are listed as favorites of the meeting;
- "Wolves" can not win in the last 2 matches;
- "Brighton" managed to win only 1 victory in 5 games;
- The first round match between the opponents ended in a draw – 3: 3;
- In the 4 previous meetings, the opponents played in full-time matches in a draw.
The opponents in the last 4 meetings played in a draw. This means that in the fifth match we can expect a similar outcome. We are betting on parity in this meeting, considering this outcome to be the most optimal.